Hand plugger series
Buchanan Hand Pluggers Featuring both a tapered nickel-titanium end and a stainless steel end, Buchanan Hand Pluggers can be used in any common obturation technique, including warm and cold condensation. The pluggers are also ideal for backfilling canals. Use the NiTi end for finishing off condensation procedures in even the most radically curved canals. Either end may condense and control the movement of gutta-percha under pressure. In addition, the Buchanan Hand Pluggers are fabricated of the highest grade materials for excellent durability and sterilization.
This instrument is used to assist the operation of endodontic vertical filling and condensation. Stainless steel tip end and Niti tip end switchable to realize precise and flexible endo filling.
1. Made of medical grade stainless steel and Niti material on each tip end
2. Root canal vertical filling plugger, hand use endo filling instrument
3. Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
4. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the endo filling
5. Premium Quality Stainless Steel handle with Superior Craftsmanship.
#0 Stainless tip size .02/0.75 NiTi Tip Size
03/0.25 Yellow Tip
#1 Stainless tip size .02/0.8 NiTi Tip Size
03/0.4 Red Tip
#2 Stainless tip size .02/.1.3 NiTi Tip Size.
03/0.7 Blue Tip
#3 Stainless tip size .02/.68 NiTi Tip Size
03/0.09 White Tip